- Alfalfa sprouts: a super food for superb nutrients and effective detoxification
- Beets: a unique vegetable for a healthy liver for internal cleansing
- Burdock: a potent "blood purifier" with anti-cancer properties
- Green barley: a green cereal grass with balanced concentration of nutrients found in nature
- Brown rice (not white rice): one of man's oldest foods for tissue detoxification, as well as a pain-free staple food
(4) Providing an optimum environment for health rejuvenation is another health strategy to sustain natural healing. A balanced acid-and-alkaline environment is conducive to cell replication and rejuvenation. Acid and alkaline are substances with opposing qualities. Your body functions at its best when the pH (acid-alkaline) is optimum, which is slightly alkaline. The pH of your blood, tissues, and body fluids directly affect the state of your cellular health. The pH scale ranges between one and fourteen. Seven is neutral. Anything below seven is considered acidic, while anything above seven is considered alkaline. Any deviation above or below 7.30 and 7.40 pH range can signal potentially serious symptoms of disease.