Thursday, March 22, 2018
Natural Recipes for Beautiful Skin
Looking younger means you have beautiful and youthful skin.
Dark eye circles are caused by bruising on the skin around the eyes, which is the thinnest as well as the most delicate part of your facial skin with many tiny capillaries. Any abrasive action may result in bruising, leading to blood leaking from those tiny blood vessels; the blood leaked out may become oxidized, turning into a dark bluish red—your dark eye circles!
(1) Dark circles around the eyes become more common with increasing age. The reason is that as you age, you skin becomes noticeably thinner, and therefore more vulnerable to abrasion and injury.
(2) Inadequate sleep makes your skin look paler, and hence intensifies the darkness through color contrast.
(3) Stressful work may affect your hormones and general skin conditions, making you look haggard and worn-out, accentuating your dark circles.
(4) Pregnancy or menstruation brings about temporary hormonal changes, which can make your skin look much paler, and hence darker circles around the eyes.
(5) Allergic skin reaction may cause you to rub or scratch your skin more frequently, especially around the eyes, which may unintentionally cause bruising.
(6) Healthy skin requires healthy nutrients from a balanced and healthy diet. Your skin becomes what you eat!
Now that you understand what may have caused unsightly dark circles around your eyes, you should know what to do with the dark circles around your eyes:
(1) Get good sleep habits (such as keeping regular sleep patterns, even on weekends) to maintain adequate sleep without medications.
(2) Learn to cope with stress—especially stress at work—which may interfere with your sleep and your diet. Meditation is the most effective way to relax both the body and the mind.
(3) Drink more water to cleanse your body of toxins. As a matter of fact, it is good practice to detox your body on a regular basis for optimum health for body and skin.
(4) Avoid the sun—especially tanning salons. A tanned skin only accentuates the darkness of the circles around your eyes.
(5) A cold eyewash compress can constrict the blood vessels and reduce the darkness.
(6) Certain dark eye circle creams do speed up the oxidization process, while certain bleaching creams may also lighten the darkness of the skin around your eyes (but use them with caution around the eyes).
(7) Take a vitamin E capsule, break it up, and dab the content on your skin under your eyes, and then take the remaining supplement.
You always look gorgeous and radiant. Do not let dark circles under the eyes mar your absolute facial beauty. Dark Under The Eye Circles shows you how to use natural home remedies to make you look years younger.
Stephen LauCopyright© 2018 by Stephen Lau